III.club member beautiful classmate same
exciting interesting university vacation actually
club member call Where are you from Mexico beautiful So
Who’s classmate same Where’s from go hello last name spell
Retell the text .
Seoul nice big very exciting club member Mexico interesting big
(1) Is he isn’t (2) Are I’m not (3) are (4) is (5) is
(6)Are (7) are (8) is (9) are are (10) is is
(1) She Her (2) they They Their
(3) My I (4)We our
(5) her (6)Its
(7) their (8) Our
(9) my (10)me
(1)How’s (2)Where’s (3)What’s (4)Who’s
(5)Where’s (6)What’s (7)How’s (8)Who’s
III. semester free really actually
creative present university brother
Japan spell smart student
last shy chemistry cafeteria
originally sure same boring
popular change exciting plain
IV. 1. 81362475
2. I’m She’s They’re It’s You’re We’re He’s
Canada a pat on the back
Japan a hand shake
France a kiss on the cheek
Russia a bow
4. (1) He, His (2) I, My (3) your (4) Their (5) We
5. (1) Where is (2) Where are (3)Where do (4) Who is (5) What’s (6) Who is
6. are, have, to learn, watches, China
cousin niece wife nephew married
government secret photographer traveling couple
single carpenter project wildlife visit
1. 根据上下文默写P31 Ex. 3
brother and sister
works for the government
what does she do
She’s working on a very secret project
an interesting not working in the United States
(1) is working (2) is drawing (3) is singing(4) Is washing
(5) are swimming (6) is he waiting is coming
(1) What is your brother doing these days?
(2) Who are you visiting this week?
(3) He is not traveling now.
(4) Is your father spending a lot of money
(5) How are you and Justin enjoying your shopping trip
(1) What are they doing?
(2) Is Linda listening to music? she isn’t.
(3) Are Lily and Mary playing computer games? they are.
(4) Who is visiting your parents now?
(5) Where is Susan working?
1. are visiting grandparents
2. is teaching university a carpenter
3. Is nephew working government
4. am standing elevator stuck
5. a actress husband couple
III.nowadays , typical ,attention ,share, change, most, happen, tired, spend, marry, because, lonely, present
1. is /her/being/attention/feels/lonely/lots/of
3. picture years mother brother birthday watching playing
4. (1) is going /does…like / likes / doesn’t (2) living/are/are studying
(3) is/studying/is studying/does/want/to be (4) is singing
(5) is swimming (6) Is...writing
III. dancer cashier chef pilot server musician receptionist guide
passenger company restaurant tour university exactly
1. cashier, cook, musician, pilot, dancer, nurse, waiter, guide, teacher, fisherman
3. gets takes loves starts thanks spells lives brushes
does teaches washes fixes mixes misses guesses flies buys tries enjoys carries
4. (1) What do, do (2) Where (3) Where do (4) Where does
(5) What does, do (6) How does, like
5. (1) Scott and Beth ____work____ (work)in a hospital.
(2) Tanga ____teaches____ (teach)an art class at a school.
(3) Where ___does_ your pen pal ____play(play)the guitar?
(4) What time _____do_ you ____take_(take) a shower?
(5) Nick and Pam_don’t _teach (not teach) English at school.
(6) Where _does____he _study___(study) the violin? He studies__(study) in a school.
(7) My brother __goes____(go) to the University of Texas.
(8) David ___has___(have) lunch at school on weekdays.
(9) How _does__ she ____like_(like) it? She _loves__(love) it.
(10) What ___does___he ____do___(do) there?
He designs___(design) fantastic Web-sites.
/ dʒIm / gym / ə'naunsə / announcer / Ig'zæktlI / exactly / 'rekəgnaIz / recognize
/ 'weeə rI'pɔ:t / weather report / steI ʌp / stay up / weIk ʌp / wake up / snæk / snack /‘wi:knaIt/weeknight /’deIlI/daily /’skedʒul/schedule /’feəlI/fairly /’sælərI/salary
/ə’lauəns / allowance /Ik’spIərIəns/ experience
(1) exactly (2) recognize (3) announcer (4) schedule (5) stays
(1) from…unitl… (2) in at in on On at (3) on (4) In
(5) until at (6) on (7) late (8) on/at
(1) I usually wake up late at 10:A.M..
(2) I sometimes have a little snack at nine-thirty.
(3) Do you usually go to the gym on Sundays?
(4) She always wakes up ater noon on weekends.
(5) She often leaves work early in the morning.
(6) She stays up until midnight.
part-time at on On early from until at until After until in at Early
science，fiction，classical， styles，popular， thriller，program，jazz，western， news，horror， rock，fan， voice， piano， guess， favorite， group，different, guitar，soap， opera， cello IV.
1. like，don’t， very much，a big fan of，don’t，Does，the，doesn’t，He’s a， guess，know
2. E B F D A C
3. (1) Do you like pop music
(2) What kind of music do you like
(3) What kind of movies do your parents like
(4) he doesn’t
(5) What does he play
4. Do you like, Do you, I do, who is your favorite, I think, I don’t think, what kind of , does
date, classical, western, news, jazz, horror, thriller, invitation, tickets, stadium, soccer, match, gate, save, dinner, tomorrow, concert
1. (1). Invitation (2).stadium (3). soccer (4) tickets (5).sounds
3. (1). C (2).C (3). B (4) D
(5). A (6). A (7). A
4. _ d __(1). __b___(2). __g___(3). __c___(4).
___f__(5). __e___(6) __a___(7).
5. welcome watch think about stand answering
1. 3 6 1 9 8 5 4 7 2
2. 5 7 1 2 3 4 6 10 11 9 8
3.(1) Forty-three dollars (2) Fifty-six eighty-nine / fifty-six dollars and eighty-nine cents.
(3) Sixty-eight yuan
(4) one hundred and ninety sixty four / one hundred and ninety dollars and sixty four cents
(5) ninety pounds (6) twenty-five fifty / twenty-five dollars and fifty cents
(7) seventy-eight pounds (8) seventy-eight seventy / seventy dollars and seventy cents 4.
(1) 直接加s： oranges days friends
(2) 在以s，x，sh，ch 结尾和部分以o结尾的名词后加es：
classes buses boxes foxes
watches brushes tomatoes potatoes
(3) 以辅音字母加y结尾的名词去y变为ies：countries families babies
(4) 以f，fe结尾的名词去f，fe变ves： shelf shelves leaf leaves knife knives
(5) 不规则变化： children feet teeth men women sheep
That one one It’s those ones ones They’re those They this
III. price stylish boots plastic bracelet gold cotton silk wool silver
rubber leather polyester attractive medium pants design
1.(1) cheaper (2) more important (3) prettier (4) more difficult (5) larger
(6) more expensive (7) faster (8) heavier (9) bigger (10) better
2. (1)—(5) BBBBD (6)---(10) BBABC
3. (1) taller, shorter (2) warmer, more stylish (3) more beautiful, more comfortable, better
(4) less, thinner (5) healthier, more (6) colder, worse
(7) more, more interesting (8) more difficult, easier, higher (9) more popular
4. older than，likes，living ，more interesting，more beautiful ，enjoys , better, takes, makes
1. I like volleyball, basketball…
My father likes…, and my mother likes…
2. do aerobics, weight training, yoga
go bicycling, in-line skating, swimming
play baseball, soccer, tennis
3. always, almost always, usually, often, sometimes, hardly ever, almost never, never.
(1) How often do you exercise?
(2) What (sports) do you usually do on Saturdays?
(3) Yes, I do. I almost always watch TV in the evening.
(4) Do you go to the gym after work?
(5) I hardly ever go in-line skating.
shape /ʃeɪp/ fitness /′fɪtnɪs/ freak /fri:k/ sometime /′sʌmtaɪm/ tip /tɪp/ work /wɜ:k/ out /aʊt/ chat /tʃæt/
relax /rɪ′læks/ type /taɪp/ regular/′regju:lə/
enter /′entə/ keep /ki:p/
1. Number the sentences according to the conversation.
2. Choose the correct responses.
(1) Once a week (2) Two hours a week
(3) Pretty well (4) Not very good, actually
3. Complete the questions.
(1) How often do you (2) How long do you
(3) How well do you (4)How good are you
4. Complete the questions with how many, how much, how long, how old, how far and how about .
(1) How much (2) How many (3) How long (4) How long
(5) How far (6) How old (7) How about (8) How much
III. / 'bɑ:bə ʃɒp/ /'lɔ:ndrəmæt/ /ˈsteɪʃənərɪ stɔ:/ /ˈtrævəl ˈeɪdʒənsɪ/ /ˈθɪətə/ /ˈgrəʊsərɪ stɔ:/ /ˈneɪbə/ /mu:v ɪn/ /əˈkrɒs frɒm/ /'ʃɒpɪŋ 'sentə/
/'ɪntənet kæ'feɪ/ /peɪ fəʊn/ /ˈheəkʌt/ /'restərɒnt/ /dʒɪm/ /ɡæs 'steɪʃən/ IV. 背诵 P50 conversation 2, 写句子完成对话，并用红笔自批改错。
(1) I’m just moved in
(2) I’m looking for a grocery store
(3) Are there any around here
(4) And is there a Laundromat near here
(5) There’s one across from the shopping center
(6) there’s a barber shop in the shopping center, too
1. moves, grocery, store, some, a, laundromat, across, from, barber, shop, shopping, center
2. (1) Are there any Internet cafés
(2) Is there a post office
(3) Are there any pay phones
(4) Is there a travel agency
(5) Are there any gas stations
3. (1) laundromat (2) restaurant
(3) Internet café (4) stationery store
IV. 见课本 P53 Ex.8 Conversation Part A
(1) A: Excuse me. Is there a gas station near here? B: Yes, there is. There’s __one___ around the corner.
(2) A: How _many_ hotels are there in this neighborhood? B: There are __a few / some / many__.
(3) A: Is there __any / much__ public transportation near here? B: No, there isn’t _any / much___.
(4) A: How __much__ noise is there ? B: There’s __none__. It’s really quiet.
(5) A: Is there __any / much_ parking ? B: No, there isn’t ___any / much_______.
(1) A: __How many trees are there__? B: There are ten or twelve trees.
(2) A: ___Is there any public transportation___? B: Yes, there’s a little public transportation.
(3) A: ___How much milk is there in the glass____? B: There is a lot milk in the glass.
(4) A: ___Are there any pay phones__?
(5) A: ___How much is the red coat ___?
(6) A: ____Where is the post office___? B: No, there aren’t any pay phones. B: The red coat is only 80 yuan. B: The post office is opposite the bank.
(7) A: ____How can I get to the bank____? B: Go straight down the street and turn left. (The bank)
(1) tie (2) shirt (3) jacket (4) pants (5) umbrella (6) earring (7) necklace
(8) blouse (9) bracelet (10) skirt (11) glasses (12) suit (13) belt (14) sock
(15) shoe (16) dress (17) coat (18) purse (19) stocking (20) hat (21) watch
(22) glove (23) briefcase
(1) A (2) C (3) D (4) C (5) A (6) A (7) C (8) D
Name: Michael Clark
E-mail address: M. [email protected]
Mobile Phone: 013188697215
What can you play / do? I can play the guitar and the drums. I can sing a little.
Why do you want to join the music club? I want to learn to play the piano.
2. HOLIDAY SHOPPING
(1) F (2) T (3) T (4) T (5) F